Rochester MN MTG
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Possible Gatecrash Spoilers (Also, this place is boring. What's going on down in Rochester to kill the forums?)
Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am by Ran

» Return to Ravnica
Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am by Ran

» trading post
Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm by Ran

» Bruna as Commander
Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 am by Blacrowe

» Sacrifice!
Tue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm by MindofMyrddin

» U/R Mad Cards (Avacyn Restored)
Sun May 13, 2012 9:00 pm by MindofMyrddin

» G/W Aggro GP Minneapolis
Thu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm by MindofMyrddin

» WTF is wizards doing to me.
Fri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm by Ran

» U/W Delver Spirit Mantle
Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm by gunndaddyp

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BuckyMac

avatar

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 27
Location : Eyota

PostSubject: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:14 am

Tezzeret is Spoiled!!..... I don't like him but you can make your own decision if you think he is good or not.

(He is in the Multicolored section)

http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/article.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/mirrodinbesieged/spoiler#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuckyMac

avatar

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 27
Location : Eyota

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:18 am

At a second glance his -1 ability isn't bad. When I first read it i thought it said "until end of turn"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 26
Location : Minneapolis

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:28 am

BuckyMac wrote:
At a second glance his -1 ability isn't bad. When I first read it i thought it said "until end of turn"

I did the exact same thing when I read it a little bit ago. Still, not very exciting. He's still probably going to be priced at something stupid like 29.99. Pithing needle horror is awesome, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JakeFaas
Admin
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 33
Location : Rochester, MN

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:37 am

Great in extended Pili Pala/Architect combo. I'm a fan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magic jesus

avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:31 am

WTF.... Tezz is AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knepps

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 am

So he has all the hallmarks that make a planeswalker amazing, he protects himself making 5/5, makes card advantage, and possibly ends games with his ult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoman



Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 am

I think if he had a fourth ability that said "win game" like Jace, he would be better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
workshoptelescope

avatar

Posts : 664
Join date : 2009-11-23
Location : Rochester, MN

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 am

Inez wrote:
I think if he had a fourth ability that said "win game" like Jace, he would be better.

like i said, jace is the bar by which every subsequent blue walker will be measured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoman



Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:55 am

workshoptelescope wrote:
Inez wrote:
I think if he had a fourth ability that said "win game" like Jace, he would be better.

like i said, jace is the bar by which every subsequent blue walker will be measured.

Yeah, I mean how am I supposed to get excited about another blue planeswalker ever again? They're just going to have to add the "win game" function to every blue planeswalker from now on......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
workshoptelescope

avatar

Posts : 664
Join date : 2009-11-23
Location : Rochester, MN

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 am

Inez wrote:
workshoptelescope wrote:
Inez wrote:
I think if he had a fourth ability that said "win game" like Jace, he would be better.

like i said, jace is the bar by which every subsequent blue walker will be measured.

Yeah, I mean how am I supposed to get excited about another blue planeswalker ever again? They're just going to have to add the "win game" function to every blue planeswalker from now on......


nah. the next step is to print something like this:
crazy, three drop blue walker
+2 tap target permanent, it doesn't untap... like ever
-1 draw three cards, discard two cards
-3 each player shuffles his or her graveyard and hand into his or her library, then draws seven cards. untap six lands.

4 loyalty

then we'll finally forget about jace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoman



Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:05 am

workshoptelescope wrote:
Inez wrote:
workshoptelescope wrote:
Inez wrote:
I think if he had a fourth ability that said "win game" like Jace, he would be better.

like i said, jace is the bar by which every subsequent blue walker will be measured.

Yeah, I mean how am I supposed to get excited about another blue planeswalker ever again? They're just going to have to add the "win game" function to every blue planeswalker from now on......


nah. the next step is to print something like this:
crazy, three drop blue walker
+2 tap target permanent, it doesn't untap... like ever
-1 draw three cards, discard two cards
-3 each player shuffles his or her graveyard and hand into his or her library, then draws seven cards. untap six lands.

4 loyalty

then we'll finally forget about jace.

Good point....at least there's a 2 mana 2/1 pithing needle creature now. I mean a 1 toughness artifact creature is basically impossible to deal with. I can't think of a single card in standard that is an answer for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knepps

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 am

Hornet sting is new tech.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   

Back to top Go down
 
Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» lets play a game, its called lame excuse
» Lame 'cron joke.
» Be An Internet Safety Agent!
» FREE Gift for Internet Safety Agents!
» I've Become Lame

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RMTG :: Speculation/Rumors-
Jump to: